Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Burden that One Chooses is Not Felt

Hmmmm….with this bulging belly of mine and additional kilos slowly catching me up, I am more prone to be a couch potato these days. Luckily I have few projects to keep me busy.

First, the SPM’s trial exam is just round the corner and both my student and I are really nervous about it.

Next, since it is past mid of the year, the audit exercise for my clients had just began. So, I’m up to my elbows doing ‘spring cleaning’ with the files and documents before being sent to the ever so stern auditors.

And last but not least, the preparation for my hubby's nephew’s wedding. Since the school holiday is just a couple of weeks away, I am busy preparing/decorating the gifts from the groom for the bride. Since I was a young a girl, I love ‘busybodying’ when the adults starts this process; and over the years, I tend to pick up the skills. It’s actually the hidden creative side of me emerging each time there’s wedding bells to be rung. These are a few which I had done and I promise to post more of the gifts and the occasion once the ceremony is done on the 16th.







Since hubby is still in Lagos, my routine chores had doubled with regards to the boys. This includes screaming at the top of my lungs just to remind them to either put the dirty laundry in the washing machine, feed the cats or even do their homework. Gee…boys will always be boys.

All in all, I am still hanging on steady, for now….

No comments: