Thursday, May 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It has been a week since I got back home, breathing KL's air ( which is filled with dust particles and carbon monoxide from the traffic!). Which ever way, I love my Malaysia.

Just my luck, when we got home, the wireless router was down. So, we sent the thing for repair and still waiting for it to be back. While waiting, I learned something new about myself. I realised that I NEED the Net!! It's pretty torturing for someone who has been constantly browsing the Internet most of the waking hours, to stop doing so abruptly. I am like close to pulling my hair out due to boredom!! Even the plasma Tv in the living room can do me no justice.

So, after the eighth torturing day, here I am right now, at my client's place to finish up some accounting stuff. ( It's just an excuse to get hooked up to the Internet.)~ I am officially an Internet-addict!!!

I had been dying to tell the whole world, our excess baggage was close to RM1,000...USD 361, to be exact...he...he... You guys should have seen my hubby's face when we were told about the excess baggage of 19kg!!!! He turned to me and said, "This is coming out of your allowance!!" Ha..ha... I love my hubby so much...;)

Anyway, I enjoyed being the "Santa Clause" since we touched down. I love looking at the recipient's face light up when we extend any gift or present. It is such a satisfying feeling~ better than chocolate and sex! Ha..ha.. (Excuse me~ Guess, my being back home had shown the jovial side of me!)

I'll continue posting once my Internet connection is okay. ( Not that there's no cyber cafe in my neighbourhood, but it feels awkward to be fighting for a terminal with the teenagers! :D)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home. "kepada warganegara malaysia, selamat pulang.."

yan
found you. ha-ha!

zafiraliza said...

Hi Yan!

Yes, it's good to be home. And great that you've 'found' me! He..he... At least you'll know my whereabouts.

Anonymous said...

yess.. fully agreed.. now we can indulge ourself with nasi kandar, laksa penang, rojak, pasembur.. list goes on.. :-)